PROJECT CONTENT – Winkle meal-kit start-up company is considering to expand their services while improving the way people shop for groceries online. They want to create the mobile-first experience that allows a person to buy what they need on the go.
DESIGN CHALLENGE – As a health-oriented person myself I empathize with my users and understand their emotions wrapped up in deciding on healthy eating or saving money sides. My challenge is to design a product that will genuinely help people find what they are looking for in a short period of time.
PROBLEM STATEMENT – The lifestyle of people has changed due to the finance, busy schedule and lack of time for grocery shopping, meal preparation, and perceptions of a healthy life balance. The health-oriented shopper needs the most effective and convenient way to find high-quality and organic products for reasonable prices with provided waste-less recipes in the package while staying productive and economical and maintaining the life-health balance.
MY ROLE – Product Designer
COMPANY – Flatiron Bootcamp.
TIMELINE – Aug 2019 – Oct 2019
DOMAIN RESEARCH | COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS | USER BEHAVIOR RESEARCH
- Users are looking for easy and convenient ways to find their products
- Users are choosing their products by looking at reviews, ratings, and comments
- Users often feel overwhelmed deciding between eating healthy and saving money
- Users are looking for organic, naturals, non-GMO products
- Users expressed frustration on spending so much time in store lines
- Users are looking for healthy and fresh products, wasteful-less recipes, and personal shoppers
STYLE GUIDE & PATTERN LIBRARY
ITERATION & SOLUTION