I Speak Better, 2019 – Present
Responsible for development of user-centric digital designs and effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams in the agile work environment. Accountable for improvement and execution of projects putting clients’ vision, visual design, and user experience definition into the action.
Cultivated a client base of consumers with various visual needs including user interface, interactive design solutions, iOS, Android, UX/UI deliverables, brand identities, B2B, and B2C experiences across all media channels both print and digital platforms. Develop and lead top-performing creative teams in the generation of UX/UI content and brand identity collaterals. Create personas, user task flows, journey maps, information architecture, affinity diagrams, low-hi fidelity wireframes, prototypes, logo designs, hand-off collateral, and implementation guidelines. Translate complex interactive design concepts into an easily understandable and persuasive manner for various audiences.
• Advanced customer conversion rates by 30% for Techoprep. with engaging product design.
• Conceptualized effective product designs and streamlined features by creating user flows, wireframe design mockups, and innovative prototypes.
• Focused on elevating efforts in user-centric, data-driven designs across all deliverables.
• Functioned as an industry expert by pursuing professional development opportunities, continuing education, and conducting comprehensive research on new developments, consumer feedback, cutting-edge technical improvements, and current trends.
• Streamlined complex processes into well-designed, intuitive, and elegant user experiences.
• Collaborated with developers throughout the design process and generated highly-detailed user-interface specifications.
Pioneer Academy, 2017 – 20 19
Partnered with institution to create a complete new brand aesthetic, new website, and design-focused courses. Relied heavily on strategic design thinking to generate user-focused solutions that achieved functionality goals for both users, parents, and potential new clients. Created personas, information architecture, wireframes, prototypes, and interactional and functional specifications. Liaised with key stakeholders to define requirements and modify current processes to meet business needs. Educated and instructed students in Graphic Design and Digital Photography courses.
• Overhauled visual identity and generated new visual collateral including the organization website, logo, and cohesive print deliverables.
• Developed original and customized design solutions by carefully analyzing user needs, competing educational services, design constraints, and business goals.
• Significantly improved the usability and functionality of the website which resulted in elevation of conversion rates from new to engaged users.
• Influenced future roadmaps and shaped current features in close collaboration with service and engineering teams.
• Utilized National Core Standards to spearhead the establishment of the HS Visual Design Curriculum including courses in Digital Photography, Graphic Design, Ceramics, and Contemporary Art.
• Advanced student technical skills in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Lightroom, and Bridge.
Creative Art Director
Contour Media LLC., 2011 – 2017
Elevated a client base of consumers with various visual needs including interactive design solutions, brand identities, custom artwork, and media across both print and digital platforms.
• Defined internal planning methodologies and approach guidelines; facilitated adoption across multiple project teams.
• Created digital and print collateral using a variety of applications.
• Worked with Design Managers and Product Managers to define priorities and scope for new domains and services.
• Ensured design reflects the brand look-and-feel by following brand standards and actively help develop graphic standards.
• Mentored and collaborated with partner teams across startups about product design, tools, guidelines, and influencing related product road-maps as the service is integrated across touch-points.
What I am best at
Wireframing 0 %
UI prototyping 0 %
A/B Testing 0 %
Iterating 0 %
Storyboarding 0 %
Branding 0 %
Immersive UX/UI Bootcamp Course
Flatiron School, New York, NY
Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp Course
The App Brewery, London, Greater London
Master of Fine Arts in Graphic Design, expected 2022
Academy of Art University, San Francisco, CA
Bachelor of Science in ECE Leadership
Rasmussen College, Ocala, FL
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Painting
The State College of Arts, Ashgabat, Turkmenistan