Lead Product Designer,
GalaxE Solutions, 2021 – Present
Responsible for directing strategic plan for clients – Cigna Pharmacy IT | Evernorth with various visual needs including user interface, interactive design solutions, UX/UI deliverables, brand identities, B2B, and B2C experiences of enterprise software products.
Responsibilities of the role:
• Participate and contribute in definition and planning high-level new design of solution and alternatives in Agile environment.
• Define subsystems and their interfaces and translate requirements for interactions with feasibility in mind.
• Operate within the Economic Framework to validate possible solutions with rapid prototyping, usability testing, iterations etc.
• Lead team of 15 Front-End Developers to develop and build Design System for Cigna Pharmacy IT products to bring cohesiveness and unified language into eco-system of the software products
• Collaborate with Agile Teams to implement and explore built-in quality, efficiency and innovation, with an emphasis on innovation and automation capabilities.
• Create user scenarios, conceptual models, prototypes, and functional specifications to gauge usability of products.
GalaxE Solutions, 2020 – 2021
Recognized by client executives as source of candid and sound advice. Adept at translating business problems into technology solutions for enterprise projects with more than 12M subscribers ($80M annual revenue)
• Facilitated conversations with director of architectural managers, stakeholders, and developers to identify, determine, and improve on-brand user interfaces, product strategy, and vision
• Integrated Design Thinking and Elements of User Experience Framework into product development process which significantly revamped usability, performance, and UI
• Led Usability Evaluation sessions of the existing product and documented design recommendations, suggestions, changes, and implementations
• Created Data-Drive Research Artifacts (utilizing internal usability testing) to support design solutions, define next steps, determine new features, and accurately convey design implementations to stakeholders
• Developed Design System for Cigna Pharmacy IT products that brought cohesiveness and unified language into eco-system of the software products
• Built and evaluated interactive prototypes, successfully delivered 200+ wireframes during the discovery phase to help developers better understand the scope of expected work, open user stories accordingly
• Functioned as an industry expert by pursuing professional development opportunities and conducting comprehensive research on consumer feedback, cutting-edge technical improvements, and trends.
TechnoPrep, 2019 – 2020
Improved and executed products putting clients’ vision, visual design, and user experience definition into the action. Created personas, user task flows, journey maps, information architecture, affinity diagrams, low-hi fidelity wireframes, prototypes, logo designs, hand-off collateral, and implementation guidelines. Translated complex interactive design concepts into an easily understandable and persuasive manner for various audiences.
• Advanced customer conversion rates by 30% for Techoprep. with engaging product design.
• Conceptualized effective product designs and streamlined features by creating user flows, wireframe design mockups, and innovative prototypes.
• Focused on elevating efforts in user-centric, data-driven designs across all deliverables.
• Functioned as an industry expert by pursuing professional development opportunities, continuing education, and conducting comprehensive research on new developments, consumer feedback, cutting-edge technical improvements, and current trends.
• Streamlined complex processes into well-designed, intuitive, and elegant user experiences.
• Collaborated with developers throughout the design process and generated highly-detailed user-interface specifications.
Pioneer Academy, 2017 – 20 19
Partnered with institution to create a complete new brand aesthetic, new website, and design-focused courses. Relied heavily on strategic design thinking to generate user-focused solutions that achieved functionality goals for both users and clients. Liaised with key stakeholders to define requirements and modify current processes to meet business needs.
• Overhauled visual identity and generated new visual collateral including the organization website, logo, and cohesive print deliverables.
• Developed original and customized design solutions by carefully analyzing user needs, competing educational services, design constraints, and business goals.
• Significantly improved the usability and functionality of the website which resulted in elevation of conversion rates from new to engaged users.
• Influenced future roadmaps and shaped current features in close collaboration with service and engineering teams.
Creative Art Director
Contour Media LLC., 2011 – 2017
Elevated a client base of consumers with various visual needs including interactive design solutions, brand identities, custom artwork, and media across both print and digital platforms.
• Defined internal planning methodologies and approach guidelines; facilitated adoption across multiple project teams.
• Created digital and print collateral using a variety of applications.
• Worked with Design Managers to define priorities and scope for new domains and services.
• Ensured design reflects the brand look-and-feel by following brand standards and actively help develop graphic standards.
• Mentored and collaborated with partner teams across startups about product design, tools, guidelines, and influencing related product road-maps as the service is integrated across touch-points.
What I am best at
Wireframing 0 %
UI prototyping 0 %
A/B Testing 0 %
Iterating 0 %
Storyboarding 0 %
Branding 0 %
Machine Learning | Professional Certificate
Stanford University School of Engineering, Online
Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp Course
The App Brewery, London, Greater London
Master of Fine Arts in Graphic Design, Ongoing
Academy of Art University, San Francisco, CA
Bachelor of Science in ECE Leadership
Rasmussen College, Ocala, FL
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Painting
The State College of Arts, Ashgabat, Turkmenistan